It is with great pleasure that Compuscan announces the release of our updated Triggers and Alerts feature within our Credit Check platform. The service will be going live, with no additional fees, by 30 June 2018.
Triggers and Alerts is an embedded service within the Credit Check Web Platform, which summarises the changes to the data of a subscriber’s client base. This allows subscribers to stay up to date with changes to their customer’s Bureau Profiles, allowing for timeous intervention from a Marketing, Account Management or Collections perspective.
Reduce lending risks by knowing when your clients’ credit profiles change by using Triggers and Alerts!
How it works
Compuscan determines a subscriber’s customer base as per their data supplied to bureaux. Each of these consumers’ credit profiles are monitored for changes to their information as reflected on their Compuscan Credit Report. Such changes are recorded on the Triggers and Alerts interface within the Credit Check platform, where a subscriber can find all relevant triggers relevant to their client base, and even search for specific triggers within a specified date range.
The following events are monitored and alerts are sent in the event of changes:
- New accounts opened
- Admin orders
- Debt restructuring
- SAFPS listings
- Telephone numbers
Key features of Triggers and Alerts
- Automatically determines the subscriber’s customer base, as each is linked via the subscriber’s supplier reference number at the bureau.
- Provides an overview of all triggered events relevant to a subscriber’s client base via an easy to navigate user interface within the Credit Check Web Platform.
- Provides subscribers with the ability to search for specific triggered events, within a specified date range.
Key benefits of Triggers and Alerts
- Assists with monitoring of clients’ movements within the industry relating to the opening of accounts, or the application for credit, to ensure marketing strategies are supported through timeous customer engagement when it is known that they are in the market for products and services which could be offered by the subscriber themselves.
- Enables subscribers to respond to a client’s engagement with competitors with greater efficiency and thus assists subscribers with client retention.
- Provides subscribers with the ability to be notified of any adverse status, e.g. Judgment, Notice or Notification of Debt Restructuring, to more effectively respond to such situations and thus mitigate the risk of bad debt.
- Better monitor debtors with adverse account statuses, thereby assisting with the mitigation of risk associated with collections.
- Ability to maintain an up to date client profile through notification of a change in the consumer’s contact information.
Compuscan prides itself on innovative technologies and always being ahead of the competition.
To find out more about how Triggers and Alerts can help your business, contact one of our knowledgeable consultants at [email protected] or on +27 21 888 6000.